Ultrasonic Process:What is Ultrasonic Blinds Cleaning?
- Ultrasonic are sound waves to make microscopic bubbles.
- The tiny bubbles collapse, creating tiny jets of sound waves.
- The sound waves remove dirt, oil, grease, and other contaminants.
- The imploding bubbles create unique scrubbing and vacuum jets.
- These jets pull dirt away from the window coverings.
- Although it is very powerful in removing unwanted dirt, the process is very gentle, and it will not damage the window coverings.
What does it do?
- Ultrasonics clean the vanes of blinds, as well as the cords, ladders, strings, and wands.
- Ultrasonics provide excellent penetration and cleaning in the smallest crevices.
- It cleans and lubricates the head rail.
- Using this process makes you feel that you just purchased new blinds!
- Jewelers use ultrasonics to get into tiny areas.
- Dentists use ultrasonics because it can penetrate areas impossible for a human hand to reach.
- We use an anti-static formula in our rinsing process, which helps the window coverings resist dust.